Already have an account ?Forgot your password?
New to Betfair ?
You need to open an account before you can play for real money.
Opening an account only takes a few minutes.
Still need help?Contact Us
Register as a Betfair Customer
You must be 18 years of age or over to open a Betfair account and we reserve the right to ask you for additional proof of age at any time. Your account may be suspended if satisfactory proof of age is not provided.
Under Betfair's terms and conditions, we reserve the right to restrict registrations and betting from certain territories for legal or regulatory reasons. For example it is not possible to register or place a bet if you are in the United States its territories or possessions. Placing bets online is currently not allowed under US Federal law and we reserve the right to ask you for additional proof of residence if we feel you may be contravening this law. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply completely with your own local, national or state laws concerning betting, prior to opening an account with Betfair, or before placing a bet.
Depositing Funds into Betfair
There are several payment methods available for you to deposit into Betfair. To find out the quickest and cheapest method Click here
You can deposit from the casino homepage by clicking 'Deposit' (top right corner). This will take you to the 'Deposit Funds' section in your 'My Account' pages. Once you have deposited your funds they will appear in your Main Betfair wallet.
IMPORTANT: You must now transfer funds from your Main Betfair wallet to your Casino account before you can play Betfair Casino.
Download the Betfair Casino Client (FREE Software download)
On the Download Casino page you will find a step by step guide to how you get started with our Download Casino.
In case you cannot download and install software on the computer you are using, Betfair also offer Instant Play Casino games here on the website. While the Download Casino requires the download and installation of our casino application, the Instant Play Casino games are available in Flash and can be played directly in the browser.
Transferring Funds to your Casino Account
In the Download Casino client please first log in using your Betfair username and password. Then click on 'Cashier' and then 'Transfer Funds'. On the Betfair Casino website please first login using your Betfair username and password and click on the Casino tab. Click on the “Transfer” button in the top right corner to open the transfer section of the Casino cashier.
On the transfer screen in the Casino cashier you will see both your Main Betfair wallet balance and your Casino account balance. Enter the amount you wish to transfer to your Casino account and click 'Transfer Funds To Casino Wallet'.
Note that there is a single Casino wallet. The funds transferred into your Casino account is used when playing both Download Casino and when playing the Instant Play Casino games on the website.
Play Betfair Casino
When you start the Download casino client you will find all the game listed by category in the left hand side menu. You will find our Instant Play Casino games on the Betfair website Casino section in the top navigation.
Remember to visit our Promotions page regularly so as not to miss out on any of our currently running promotions and special offers that you could benefit from.
Withdrawing Funds from your Casino Account
IMPORTANT: If you are working towards the wagering requirements of a casino bonus, the transfer of funds out of the casino will result in you forfeiting this bonus And ALL winnings accrued while the bonus has been live. You should fully complete the wagering requirements of any outstanding casino bonuses BEFORE you transfer your funds, to ensure you benefit from the bonus.
From the 'Withdraw Funds from Betfair' section in the 'My Accounts' pages you can view your 'Available to Withdraw balance', and then simply select the account you wish to return funds to and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
Need more information?
Detailed instructions on how to use our Download Casino client can be found here.
More info about the Instant Play casino games can be found under "A-Z Games" in the Casino menu.
For any other question you might have about Betfair Casino please contact our Customer Support.
Betfair is committed to endorsing responsible wagering as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment.
Betfair Casino Certification
Betfair prides itself on integrity and fairness for all of its products. In sport we have signed up with 42 MoUs with the likes of UEFA and FIFA. These same values are instilled in our Casino to ensure that our Return to Player (RTP) percentages are always correct (including our games with no house edge).
Our RTP has been tested and approved by Gaming Associates (GA), an independent testing facility accredited by a number of gaming jurisdictions around the world. GA is well known and respected for its advanced empirical gambling evaluation & analysis systems, and is located in New South Wales, Australia. They have certified that the RTP percentages for all of Betfair's games suites are within the bounds of appropriate expectation of gaming performance.
RTP percentages on all wagering and winnings in the stated period are the expected long term averages, and as such the RTP expectation on any wager in any given individual hand or spin is always a gamble - it may return higher or lower than the averages stated.
Betfair is proud of the fact that it maintain the lowest overall margins in the industry, and chooses to publish the below certification to support this claim.
Casino Player Protection
Betfair's Responsible Gambling Policy
We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience in our Casino, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly, we ensure that all our staff receive responsible gambling awareness training and we have provided the following information and features in our Casino:
- Customer driven transfer limits
- Casino Session Timers
- Casino Exclusion tool
- Real Time Awareness
- Customer Help and Awareness Information
- Underage Access policy and Filtering Systems
How do Casino transfer limits work?
- Casino transfer limits cover the total of all transfers into Casino wallets over a rolling period.
- Transferring funds back to your main Betfair account will not reset the limit.
- Your Casino transfer limit comes into effect from the moment it is set. Your total transfer amount is calculated over the length of time you choose (1, 7, 30 or 365 days) from the moment of making a transfer to 00:00am GMT on the day that starts the transfer limit period. For instance, if you have a 7 day Casino transfer Limit and you transfer funds at 11:30am GMT on Tuesday 14th November, then a check against your transfer limits will be made for your total transfers between 00.00am GMT on Tuesday 7th November (midnight Monday 6th November) and the time of making the transfer.
- A second example: if you had a Casino transfer limit of £500 per day and tried to make a transfer at 3:00pm GMT on Thursday the 9th November, a check would be made of your total transfers since 00.00am GMT on Wednesday 8th November (midnight Tuesday 7th November) and the time of the transfer.
- If you make your Casino transfer limit less restrictive, the change will come into effect 7 days later. if you make it more restrictive the change is applied immediately.
- Casino transfer limits set here only cover transfers to the Casino wallet. If you have set Main loss limits (under My Account - My Profile on the Home or Sports pages) then these will not be applied to your Casino betting.
The one single transfer limit you set applies to the entire Casino, which includes both our Instant Play Casino and our Download Casino products. If you require any further information or assistance regarding any of our Financial Limit functionalities, please contact our Customer Support.
Click here to find contact details for the Casino Customer Support.
BE AWARE THAT ONCE YOU HAVE EXCLUDED YOURSELF FROM THE CASINO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE THE EXCLUSION LIFTED FOR SIX MONTHS. AFTER THE SIX MONTH PERIOD HAS ELAPSED YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY IN WRITING TO HAVE THE EXCLUSION REMOVED.
If you are considering Casino Exclusion, please remember to contact all casino gambling companies with whom you have accounts and ask to self-exclude with them too. We also recommend that you consider the installation of software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites.
Casino Exclusion applies to the entire Casino, which includes both our Instant Play Casino and our Download Casino. Please contact our Customer Support if you require any further information or assistance on self-exclusion or individual product restrictions.
Casino Profit and Loss
Real Time Awareness
Do you have a problem?
1. Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
2. Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
3. Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
4. Have others ever criticised you for your gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
6. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
8. Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
10. After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
11. If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
12. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
13. Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you answer ‘yes’ to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organisations detailed below.
Customer Help and Awareness Information
* Gambling Therapy provides support and counselling for anyone adversely affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operate from locations both within the UK and internationally. Its site can be accessed at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Links to these organizations are available in the Betfair Casino at all times in the footer of every Betfair Casino web page and at the bottom of every game screen.
Underage Access and Filtering Systems
Customers who are accessing our Instant Play or Download Casino games without being logged in are able to play a demo version of the Casino. These customers will also be prompted to verify that they are of age 18 or above.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 FOUND TO BE USING THIS SITE WILL HAVE ANY WINNINGS FORFEITED AND MAY ALSO BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE.
Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites. Because our pages are ‘labelled’, filtering solutions being used to prevent gambling access are able to detect our site content, and block our pages. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, please consider parental filtering solutions such as:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com
* The 18+ icon is available in all Betfair Casino page footers and on all game screens and links to information on Betfair’s policy on underage access to gambling and filtering systems.